I think I knew yesterday that he wasn't going to call, because he hadn't called last night by the time I went to bed, and I was stressing out about it. I had an awful dream right before I woke up, and when I did wake up I was sobbing. I looked up some of the symbolism in the dream and all of it was saying I was not facing negative things, and need to confront my fears. In the dream, I was a young child and was running away from a bunch of people that I had to defend myself from. In the process of running we went through fields (like of wheat or something), a bathhouse, and a carnival-type place. To analyze:
- Child: To dream of your childhood, indicates your wish to return to a life where you had little responsibility and worries. It also represents innocence.
- Running Away: To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or any danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.
- Defend: To dream that you are defending yourself, suggests an underlying hurt. It may parallel a waking life situation where you are being put on the defensive.
- Fields: To see dead or barren fields, signifies lack, pessimism and your jaded prospects for the future.
- Sauna: To dream of a sauna, suggests that you need to be more open and receptive to others opinions and ideas. You may also need to rid yourself of the negativities in your life.
- Carnival: To dream that you are at the carnival, represents falsehoods and deception. If you observe freakish sights, then it denotes that there is a lack of harmony in your domestic life.
All of these are from
Dream Moods.com. I wonder what I'm going to dream tonight...
Question of the Day: What's an interesting dream for you?