- There's the scar that's still healing from the mole I had removed like 3 weeks ago on my stomach (everything is fine by the way).
- There's the other scars on my stomach from when I had my gallbladder removed last year (just about one year exactly).
- There's the scar on my butt from the time I fell in the trash can on Homecoming night (I wasn't even drunk, I just tripped and fell of a step, and managed to land in a trash can).
- There's a tiny scar on my foot from dropping a pair of rose clipper on it.
- There's the scar, or more aptly scars on my shin from my first time shaving. That one didn't hurt so much, but it bled like crazy. I think I had stolen my mom's razor...
- I've got more scars on my back and one on my chest from having moles removed.
I've probably got others, but I'm not examining myself while I'm listing these...
It's funny how scars change from scars to marks of time. I don't really have that many, but I know I'll get more as I get older. Even banging my knee too hard against something, or I'll fall off my bike again, or god forbid, I'll get into a car accident.
Question of the Day: Where are your scars?