- Iced black tea with milk, sweetened with caramel and vanilla.
- Caramel Macchiato with Almond instead of Vanilla
- Doppio Con Panna, upside down with caramel sauce (Espresso with whipped cream)
- Iced Passion tea with Coconut and Raspberry
- Hot Passion Tea, two tea bags of course, with classic syrup (unflavored)
- Iced Americano with Almond syrup and a bit of milk (usually soy)
- Iced Raspberry Almond Mocha (one third of each syrup; also good with Hazelnut)
- Almond Chai; hot or iced
- Caramel Apple Cider with whipped cream and the toffee sprinkles
- Cinnamon Hot Cocoa
- Iced Tea with half Passion half Zen (green tea), sweetened with classic
- Pomegranate Juice Blend with Tangerine instead of tea
That's all I can think of at the moment. I know there's more, and I come up with stuff all the time.
Question of the Day: What's your favorite drink?