I was trying to get gas today, and just getting around the parking lot was pure insanity (I get gas at Costco, it's a LOT cheaper, usually by 10-15 cents). At any rate, I've decided to come up with a list of my driving pet peeves. Just the little things that piss me off.
- Turn signals: why don't people use them? They're there for a reason, dammit!!
- Don't cut someone off just to turn at the next intersection. Get behind them!!!
- When getting off the highway, don't slow down more than a hundred feet from the exit. The people behind you don't always want to get off at the same freaking place!!!
- Parallel driving isn't cool. If the person next to you is going to same speed you are, for the love of god, either spped up and get in front of them, or slow down enough to get behind them, so the people behind you don't have a coronary because they are running late and can't pass you!!!
- There is no place outside of a residential area or a construction zone that the speed limit is less than 45 mph. Please do not drive 25 miles per hour....
- I think there needs to be an additional driving test for cell phones. Some people can drive and talk at the same time, no problem. Other people slow down 10 mph and start weaving all over the road.
- Don't make a left turn into the right lane if there's more than one lane!!! (I've narrowly missed so many accidents because of this...) If your car can't make the turn, it's probably because your going to freakin' fast!!!
- I don't care how late you are, lights turn red for a reason....
Question of the Day: What do you want to be when you grow up?