Hmm, so I was thinking and if you just happened to stumble across this blog, you really don't know anything about me. So just to fill in some details. Obviously I'll tell you a lot more as I write more in the blog and add more entries, but I thought I'd stick some vitals in here.
- I'm a movie fanatic, but I don't have a favorite movie.
- I can't watch horror movies. (I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks after a friend forced me to watch The Ring.)
- I've never had a relationship work for more than 3 weeks.
- I'm still a virgin.
- I'm an only child.
- My dad was 50 and my mom was 25 when I was born.
- My favorite color is purple. (The color of my shirt in my profile picture.)
- I currently live with my parents, but I hope to be moving to L.A. soon.
- I started college at 16 at a school called Simon's Rock College of Bard. (The Coen Brothers went there.)
- No, it's not a prep school.
- Everyone there starts at 16 or 17, after their sophomore or junior year of high school.
- We were all high school drop outs. I had to go back and get my GED because when I tried to get into another college after I got my AA, the computers couldn't process me.
- I love crime shows like CSI and Criminal Minds.
- I watch a lot of HGTV and Food Network because I work from home and my mom generally has control over the TV.
- I don't own an iPod (but I want one).
- I love trashy romance novels.
- I do have a few favorite authors:
- Christine Feehan
- Terry Goodkind
- Dara Joy
- Stephanie Laurens
- Edward Jay Epstein (he writes articles on the movie industry for Slate magazine)
- Sherrilyn Kenyon
- There are a lot more that I can't remember right now....
I'd say more, but I think that's enough for now....
Question of the Day: What's your favorite art? (I'm thinking like fine art: painting, sculpture, photography, theater, etc.)